Revenue generation, profitability, and sales strategy of Infonas product portfolio for global wholesale and international enterprise.
Scope of the Job:
- Strategic prospecting in the assigned set of new accounts.
- Account ownership and responsibility for new order booking (OB) and revenues accruing from those orders.
- Once infiltrated, the goal will be to drive account level product penetration by upselling and cross selling into the account.
- Responsible to drive achievement of sales targets through account planning, prospecting, relationship building, opportunity identification, qualification, deal pursuit and closure within the assigned account sets.
- Continually seek to increase share within the targeted accounts and meet or exceed the Revenue targets ensuring minimal churn impacts on the overall portfolio.
Main tasks & responsibilities:
- Selling direct and developing Infonas international Services to global wholesale and Enterprise Customers.
- Responsible for delivering growth in revenue from on-boarding new customers.
- Developing digital deal funnel with a focus on managed services and driving pursuit strategy on large opportunities whether through the RFP process or proactive proposals, to closure.
- Attaining domain knowledge to be able to represent the companies value proposition at all levels within the prospect customers’ organization, especially at the executive level.
- Sharp and continued focus on a structured approach to creating account development plans, including executive connect and contact plans and using account/industry level research to drive insight-based selling into the targeted accounts.
- Working with cross-functional teams to build the pipeline of qualified opportunities within the relevant products.
- Maintaining account and opportunity level information within (CRM) and in other sales reports and updates for senior management.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree (Preferably Telecommunications Engineering).
- 5-10 years Wholesale or Enterprise Accounts selling experience in a System Integrator Company / Vendor / Telco.
- Telecom technical Competencies.
- Any Technical Sales Certification in Connectivity, Cloud, Hosting, UCC & Managed Services would be preferred. Certified Technology Consultant; Certified Technical Sales Professional; would be an added advantage.
- Proficiency in MS Excel and MS Power point, to be able to conduct analysis, build insights and maintain reports and plans that can be presented to upper management.
Desired Skill sets:
Send your CV to careers@Infonas.com with the vacancy title: Account Manager – Wholesale & International Enterprise and vacancy code: 21837
- Strong communication, written and formal presentation skills in English and Arabic.
- Self motivated, pro active, results oriented professional with an ability to work with minimum directions.
- Experience in sales motion cadence associated with forecasting, Salesforce management, pipeline/funnel build, reporting and executing with cross-functional teams.
- Extensive experience in building executive relationships with key customer stakeholders.
- Expertise in drafting a Go to market plan/ customer acquisition strategy.
- Preferable Industry: Telecom or Technology (Telecom Vertical).