Responsible for the provisioning, operation, monitoring, and support of on-premises and cloud infrastructure.
Scope of the Job
Responsible for corporate server infrastructure. Working on multiple projects and located in main office.
Main Tasks & Responsibilities
- Deploy, operate, and maintain all aspects of on-premise and cloud infrastructure provisioning and maintenance
- Provide support to internal and external clients
- Create and maintain operational documentation for infrastructure
- Identify and resolve issues with infrastructure
- Perform tasks with regards to systems hardening, security, firewalls, permissions, access control, etc
- Prioritize issues and address the top faults proactively under minimum supervision
- Configure and maintain the monitoring and reporting platforms
- Close issues/problems within defined parameters
- Interface with Vendor Support to resolve issues when identified as a vendor platform issue.
- Assist vendor in implementing required integration as per requests and guidelines.
- Assist Developers in integrating systems developed with existing Microsoft platforms as per engineering and management requests and guidelines
Problem Solving & Decision Making
- Infrastructure configuration and maintenance
- Issue resolution
- In depth knowledge of server hardware and software
- In depth knowledge of cloud services
- In depth knowledge of multitier application architecture
- In depth knowledge and understanding of enterprise infrastructure
- In depth knowledge and experience with programming and shell scripting
- Working knowledge and understanding of networking
- Well-developed interpersonal skills – able to interact effectively with customers and vendors
- Logical/methodical approach to product solutions and delivery of services and support
- Helpful, positive attitude.
- Identifies and voices issues that may harm the business
Experience, Education & Qualifications
- Red Hat Certified System Administrator
- AWS Certified Solutions SysOps Administrator – Associate
- Configuration Management (one of Ansible, Puppet, or Chef)
- Containers (Docker)
- Virtualization (one of KVM, VMware)
- Good to have
- Cisco Certified Network Associate
- Microsoft Azure
- Google Cloud Platform
- Certified Kubernetes Administrator
Send your CV to careers@Infonas.com with the vacancy title: DevOps Engineer and vacancy code: 27872
- Physical demands
- Standard working hours
- Spending long working hours sitting and using office equipment such as computers, which can cause muscle strain.
- Remote troubleshooting for issues with public facing application services
- Work nights for tight deadline or production functionality issue resolution
- Required to be on-call out of office hours
- Travel for meetings with clients and partners
- Environmental conditions
- Working in normal office environment
- Sensory demands
- Spending long working hours in intense concentration
- Mental demands
- There are several deadlines associated with this position, which may cause significant stress.
- Dealing with a variety of people on numerous issues