Represent the company both in Bahrain and Internationally, securing new business opportunities, maintain existing client relationships and increase revenue streams within those accounts in the form of up-selling by identifying new product requirements and demonstrating their benefits to the customer etc. Maintain a strong presence within the marketplace ensuring that all competition is equally matched and challenged with regards to products, services and pricing being offered.
Scope of the Job
- Continue to increase the company’s market share and growth by securing new business
- Respond to and meet deadlines for all relevant RFP’s (requests for proposal)
- Ensure that all the daily and month appointment quotas are met to satisfaction.
- Meet or exceed Quarterly targets.
- Keep current at all times relevant documentation and database information.
Main Tasks & Responsibilities
- Identify and pursue new sales opportunities as well as existing customer up-sell potentials that will result in significantly new and add-on business within the client and region.
- Create and implement account development strategies that will significantly enhance growth through researching and planning for future prospects.
- Plan their target/meeting schedule on quarterly, monthly, weekly and daily basis.
- Set Objectives for sales calls and meetings.
- Demonstrate and sell cloud and related IT services across the board.
- Provide all information necessary to ensure Administrative staff Compile, complete and produce all required reports promptly and correctly when required.
- Maintain and manage all sales related activities accordingly.
- Ensure CRM database and customer info is fully maintained/updated by administrative staff.
- Achieve and exceed set sales targets month on month by selling the company products and services into designated areas and corporate clients.
- Generate business and leads by making cold calls, and getting current customer, ensuring that records are maintained in the CRM correctly through the Administrators.
- Daily liaison with the commercial team to provide and share information to ensure that customers are receiving excellent customer service and suppliers provide consistent services.
- Attend and meet daily/weekly/monthly required appointment quotas.
Problem Solving & Decision Making
Handles problems associated with:
- Resolving any customer queries or issues.
- Ensuring there are no issues that will reflect in non-payment of invoices etc, and if so they are resolved as quickly as possible.
- Overcoming any competition concerns that the client may have related to price or service comparison.
- Inform management of any financial or service adjustments that may be required within any given account.
Is required to take decisions independently in connection with:
- Billing related Disputes with customers within authority limit.
- Approval of discounts within authority limit.
- Ability to communicate at all levels both verbally and written.
- Team player.
- Result orientated.
- Excellent negotiation skills.
- Works well under pressure to meet deadlines etc.
- AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner.
- Principles of account management.
- Local and Regional business/environmental knowledge.
- Technical understanding of products and services offered.
- Ability to clarify, deduce, understand and resolve any customer requirements or needs.
- Has a desire to solve problems and help customers.
- Independent thinker with a solution focused attitude.
- Fully motivated to achieve set goals and targets.
- Identifies and voices issues that may harm the business.
Experience, Education & Qualifications
- Experienced in IT services sales (preferably in the GCC.).
- Experienced within the cloud environment (preferably in the GCC.).
- Minimum 2⁄3 years experience managing corporate accounts and project management.
- Proven track record in opening, maintaining and developing corporate accounts.
- Any relevant cloud related certifications.
- Good knowledge of MS Office.
- Good in Arabic and English languages.
- Willing to work if and when required above and beyond the normal calls of duty.
- Holding a valid Driver’s license
- Prepared to travel at anytime, anywhere should the business have a requirement to do so.
- Working in normal office environment.
- Meeting with clients at their convenience.
- Constantly socializing with clients.
- Meeting customer demands, sometimes very demanding customers.
- Dealing with a variety of people on numerous issues.