Represent the company both in Bahrain and Internationally, securing new business opportunities, maintain existing client relationships and increase revenue streams within those accounts in the form of up-selling and cross selling by identifying new product requirements and demonstrating their benefits to the customer etc. Maintain a strong presence within the marketplace ensuring that all competition is equally matched and challenged with regards to products, services and pricing being offered.
Scope of the Job
- Continue to increase the company’s market share and revenue growth by securing new business in Bahrain & the region.
- Respond to and meet deadlines for all relevant RFP’s (requests for proposal).
- Ensure that all the daily and month appointment quotas are met.
- Meet or exceed Quarterly targets.
- Keep current at all times relevant documentation and database information.
Main Tasks & Responsibilities
- Identify and pursue new sales opportunities as well as existing customer up-sell potentials that will result in significantly new and add-on business within the client and region.
- Create and implement account development strategies that will significantly enhance growth through researching and planning for future prospects.
- Plan their target/meeting schedule on quarterly, monthly, weekly and daily basis.
- Develop, manage and report pipeline on weekly and daily basis.
- Set objectives for sales calls and meetings on weekly basis.
- Demonstrate and sell Infonas products portfolio services across the board.
- Provide all information necessary to ensure administrative staff compile, complete and produce all required reports promptly and correctly when required.
- Maintain and manage all sales related activities accordingly.
- Ensure CRM database and customer info is fully maintained/updated by administrative staff.
- Achieve and exceed set sales targets month on month by selling the company products and services into designated areas and corporate clients.
- Generate business and leads by the available methods, and getting current customer, ensuring that records are maintained in the CRM correctly through the administrators.
- Daily liaison with the commercial team to provide and share information to ensure that customers are receiving excellent customer service and suppliers provide consistent services.
- Attend and meet daily/weekly/monthly required appointment quotas.
- Learn basic technical information related to all products and services in Infonas portfolio.
- Attending Infonas partners sessions and training.
Problem Solving & Decision Making
- Ability to communicate at all levels both verbally and written
- Team player
- Result orientated
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Works well under pressure to meet deadlines etc
- AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner
- Principles of account management
- Local and Regional business/environmental knowledge
- Technical understanding of products and services offered
- Understand the client’s financial year and help to set the annual budget to procure Infonas products and services.
- Ability to clarify, deduce, understand and resolve any customer requirements or needs
- Has a desire to solve problems and help customers
- Independent thinker with a solution focused attitude
- Fully motivated to achieve set goals and targets
- Identifies any issues that may harm the business
Experience, Education & Qualifications
- Experienced in IT services sales (preferably in the GCC.)
- Experienced within the cloud environment (preferably in the GCC.) cyber security products
- Minimum 2⁄3 years experience managing corporate accounts and project management
- Experienced in information security sales (preferably in the GCC.)
- Proven track record in opening, maintaining and developing corporate accounts
- Any relevant cloud related certifications
- Good knowledge of MS Office
- Good in Arabic and English languages
Send your CV to careers@Infonas.com with the vacancy title: Key Account Manager - Regional and vacancy code: 24292
- Physical demands
- Willing to work if and when required above and beyond the normal calls of duty.
- Holding a valid Driver’s license
- Prepared to travel at anytime, anywhere should the business have a requirement.
- Environmental conditions
- Working in normal office environment.
- Meeting with clients at their convenience
- Sensory demands
- Constantly socializing with clients
- Mental demands
- Always meeting customer demands.
- Dealing with a variety of people on numerous issues