Represent Infonas W.L.L and be responsible for marketing activities by using multiple media and resources to build and sustain a good image for the company through planned publicity campaigns. Develop and implement marketing strategies to improve current business in the Kingdom of Bahrain and internationally, identify new market opportunities and ensure the effective promotion of the company and its product’s benefits.
Main tasks & responsibilities
- Plan for publicity and marketing strategies, events, and campaigns in the Kingdom of Bahrain and Internationally.
- Analyze and undertake relevant telecom and ICT market research and insight in the Kingdom of Bahrain and internationally in order to plan the company’s marketing strategy in alignment with the company’s strategy, identify the targeted customers, and increase brand awareness.
- Manage and document the published media materials and manage the company’s website including the news section and digital platforms such as YouTube, Google ADs, SEO optimization, LinkedIn, Instagram, Twitter, Facebook etc.
- Manage the company’s profile and marketing materials such as: company’s brochures, branding etc.
- Advice management on sponsorship opportunities based on the company’s strategy.
- Organize, engage, and maintain relationships with the public and press by presenting approved statements, information, and news about the company.
- Provide clients and customers regularly with information and news about the company, its’ new technology, products, services, promotions, and trends in cooperation with the other departments.
- Gather Information and collaborate with the concerned department for any Marketing and Public Relation activities.
- Conduct meetings internally to review the marketing status and performance alongside Infonas strategy.
- Develop all necessary procedures and guidelines for the marketing department to ensure the effective promotion and marketing of the company.
- Assist in formulating the annual marketing plan to ensure the long-term success and viability of the company.
- Evaluate the performance of all marketing ideas and initiatives to ensure that resources are appropriately directed.
- Manage, evaluate, and deal with the vendors and agencies on daily basis to assure the best outcomes.
- Direct and manage the staff in the marketing department to ensure that they are appropriately motivated and trained and are working towards the achievement of the department’s objectives.
- Advise the company, as part of the corporate management team, on the development of new initiatives and the promotion and marketing of products to ensure the achievement of the company’s strategy and corporate objectives.
- Control and monitor the department’s finances to ensure effective budgeting and cost control.
- Plan and implement a communication strategy that includes social and digital media to market Infonas brand and spread the awareness of Infonas vision and purpose.
- Produce articles in Arabic and English regularly regarding Infonas news updates.
- Responsible for internal newsletters and communications.
- Responsible for external communications focusing on press releases in local and international newspapers, forums, and business magazines.
- Actively engage, and secure coverage in any special events locally and internationally specially in Telecom, ICT and business exhibitions to market and spread Infonas brand awareness.
- Ability to communicate at all levels both verbally and written
- Managing a team
- Result orientated
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Works well under pressure to meet deadlines etc
- IT/Telecommunications understanding
- Principles of account management
- Local and Regional business/environmental knowledge
- Technical understanding of products and services offered
- Ability to clarify, deduce, understand, and resolve any customer requirements or needs
- Has a desire to solve problems and help customers
- Independent thinker with a solution focused attitude
- Keen interest in telecoms/IT or willing to learn about telecom technology
- Fully motivated to achieve set goals and targets
- Identifies and voices issues that may harm the business
Experience, education & qualifications
Send your CV to careers@Infonas.com with the vacancy title: Manager, Marketing and vacancy code: 98509
- Minimum 2⁄3 years experience within an IT/Telecoms environment (preferably in the GCC) .
- Minimum 2⁄3 years experience managing corporate accounts and project management.
- Proven track record in opening, maintaining and developing corporate accounts
- Any relevant IT/Telecoms related certifications.
- Good knowledge of MS Office.