INFONAS WLL is looking for a junior Market Analyst and Product Developer, for Business and Wholesale Telecoms products and services, and Networking and ICT Markets. The candidate will conduct researching, understanding, and finally communicating the needs of the Clients to the product manager and eventually throughout the entire business. Liaison is also required with the Sales and Pre-sales force, and with the Product Engineering and Developing teams who will use this input to enhance and improve products.
The candidate will develop a deep understanding of the Business and Wholesale Client base for the above mentioned markets, and what is important to them. He then will use this knowledge to identify opportunities for the business’s product.
- Monitoring the market and developing competitive analyses.
- Responsible for analyzing market trends and sales performance in order to avail informed recommendations for the product.
- Analyses competitor activity in order to provide the business’s product with a competitive edge
- Develop product content and key points of sale for the product.
- Assists in the identification of new opportunities, service improvements, and cost reductions.
- Contributes to the determination of pricing and profitability of the product.
- Technical understanding to support as needed, a small Sales team focused on promoting adoption of an array of Cloud-based and on-prem technologies and services. The candidate must have experience with Telecoms, Networking, AWS, Azure, and other IaaS, PaaS, SaaS and Security/Cybersecurity technology and services to assist in proposing/solving the technical challenges faced by customers.
- Must be comfortable occasionally facing potential customers and explaining products and key features if required
- Solutions: Besides Products, the candidate must be able to assess customer needs and requirements and help (when required) in the proposal of technical Solutions and services integrations for networking, cloud and ICT, while also promoting security features into existing infrastructures
- Provide gap analysis of networking and cybersecurity features, and relate the existing system to future needs and trends
Send your CV to careers@Infonas.com with the vacancy title: Market and Product Analyst and vacancy code: 9062
- Bachelor’s Degree in relevant field
- Minimum two (2) years of experience in a similar technical Market Analyst, Products or Pre-sales role for enterprise markets (preferably Telecoms or Information Engineering with an understanding of Wholesale market and also Cloud technology),
- Demonstrated experience working and interacting with Enterprise or Wholesale Sales Account Managers.
- Comfortable when presenting products, services and solutions, ITC, Cloud and Security, including analysis and propositions for customer’s journey and key selling features.
- Understanding of networking, security, cybersecurity, service provider, Cloud-based and on premise offerings and hybrid infrastructures