As a member of the Network Guard team, The Network Security Engineer will primarily be responsible for implementing and maintaining network security
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Computer Engineering or related discipline, or equivalent experience.
- CCIE-security or equivalent experience is required.
- CISSP/CEH or equivalent is a plus.
- 8+ years of relevant work experience in Telecommunications and Security Industries.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, & ABILITIES
- Strong technical knowledge and understanding of security concepts, for example: network/perimeter security, security event monitoring, vulnerability assessment, intrusion detection and response, DDOS mitigation, and encryption technologies.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills to effectively meet multiple objectives.
- The desire, commitment, and ability to be a team player.
- Professional attitude and presentation.
PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES WILL INCLUDE
- Design and engineering of effective and scalable network systems and solutions
- Participate in evaluation, testing, selection, and deployment of network and security platforms.
- Ensure that solutions adhere to defined standards and best practices and/or assist in the development of these standards and best practices
- Effectively communicate engineering solutions through detailed high- and low-level diagrams
- Routinely research, analyze, test, and troubleshoot complex problems
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment, under pressure, with strict deadlines, both as an individual contributor and team player
- Design, plan, and implement network security systems at a telecom provider scale
- Establish requirements, provide analysis of network security risks and requirements, network design, network partitioning or segmentation, and network architecture definition
- Implement network security policies and processes.
- Provide advanced expertise in the development of network test, validation, and integration plans on projects, and assurance of network integrity
- Work independently with vendors to understand, test, and drive new innovative features
REQUIRED HANDS-ON EXPERIENCE
Send your CV to careers@Infonas.com with the vacancy title: Network Security Engineer/Specialist and vacancy code: 28965
- Architecture, design, and engineering of network security boundaries both internal and external
- NGFW and IDS/IPS systems evaluation, design, implementation, and support
- Audit and regularly review firewall ACLs for accuracy and relevancy.
- SASE for SD-WAN implementation.
- IP routing across a multi-site, hierarchical architecture
- MPLS and Segment Routing
- eBGP, iBGP, IGP, VRFs, IPv6 and QoS
- L2 protocols
- Design and Implementation of internal and external VPN connectivity
- Familiar with Voice protocols (SIP and SS7) and their security aspects.
- Cisco ACI environment experience is a plus.
- Network configuration automation.