Helping the Sales team to increase revenue stream, by attending the customer meetings, collecting requirements, architecting solutions, and doing costing.
Main Tasks & Responsibilities
Send your CV to careers@Infonas.com with the vacancy title: Presales Engineer and vacancy code: PSE-005
- Works deals assigned to the sales team supported, prioritizing effort based on maximizing total impact on team productivity and profit, or as directed by the sales manager.
- Proactively scopes the technical solution required to address customer requirements, assesses customers met and unmet needs, and recommends solutions that optimize value for both the customer and the firm.
- Attending meetings as required and acting as a technical expert.
- Secures input from all necessary solution stakeholders within the customer firm. Adapts solutions, as necessary, to ensure appropriate support.
- Coordinates closely with sales team, and service resources to align solution design with customers’ business requirements.
- Secures from customer technical staff commitments needed to ensure a deal’s “technical close.”
- Provides coaching and professional development to team member sales associates in order to enhance their product knowledge, technical acumen, and technical sales skills.
- Opportunistically pursues additional business development opportunities within customer firms. Collaborates with sales to ensure these opportunities are effectively covered and advanced.
- Monitors customer support for technical solutions proposed throughout the sales process, and alerts the sales and account teams to potential risks of deal closure.
- Presenting proposals to customers alongside members of the sales team.
- Providing ongoing support for customers post implementation.
- producing detailed costings for customers and ensuring the contract is profitable.
- Shares with key account sales manager assigned targets for profitable sales growth in assigned product lines and/or market areas
- Meets assigned targets for profitable sales growth in assigned product lines, market areas, channel, or teams supported.
- Provides training to customers when needed.
- If required, acts as a Project Manager for each deal to ensure the final solution is delivered towards customer’s expectation and initial proposals
- Follows and shares market technological needs and evolution with Product and Engineering Managers.
- Minimum requirement: CCNA verified.