- Interface with internal and external client’s technical team to design a customized solution that meets their requirements.
- Analyze deployed solutions for potential improvements based on constantly updated offerings provided by vendors and cloud providers
- Rearchitect solution due to any issues faced by customer.
Scope of the Job
Design and develop systems for on-premises and cloud environments
Main Tasks & Responsibilities
- Architect solutions to satisfy internal and external client requirements using best practices
- Provide support to internal and external clients
- Create and maintain operational documentation for all solutions
- Monitor, identify, and resolve production capacity, contention, and resource deficiencies.
- Develop protocols for on-premises and cloud infrastructure security, permissions, access control, etc
- Research and recommend innovative solutions to improve infrastructure and its various components.?
Problem Solving & Decision Making
- IT infrastructure design including software, hardware, and cloud services
- Cost optimization
- Communicate technical issues to nontechnical and technical audiences
- In depth knowledge of cloud services
- In depth knowledge of multitier application architecture
- In depth knowledge and understanding of enterprise infrastructure
- Working knowledge of server hardware and software
- Working knowledge and understanding of networking
- Working knowledge and experience with programming and shell scripting
- Well-developed interpersonal skills – able to interact effectively with customers and vendors
- Logical/methodical approach to product solutions and delivery of services and support
- Self-driven, results oriented and positive
- Keeps abreast of changes in technology and stays up to date
- Identifies and voice issues that may harm the business
Experience, Education & Qualifications
- 3 plus years of experience in working with Linux-like OS, Frameworks, and Web Applications
- AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Associate
- AWS Certified Solutions SysOps Administrator – Associate
- AWS Certified Developer – Associate
- AWS Business Professional
- AWS Technical Professional
Send your CV to careers@Infonas.com with the vacancy title: Solutions Architect and vacancy code: 2100
- Physical demands
- Standard working hours
- Spending long working hours sitting and using office equipment such as computers, which can cause muscle strain.
- Remote troubleshooting for issues with public facing application services
- Work nights for tight deadline or production functionality issue resolution
- Required to be on-call out of office hours
- Travel for meetings with clients and partners
- Environmental conditions
- Working in normal office environment
- Sensory demands
- Spending long working hours in intense concentration
- Mental demands
- There are several deadlines associated with this position, which may cause significant stress.
- Dealing with a variety of people on numerous issues