Infonas shall establish, implement, operate, monitor, review, and continuously improve a documented Information Security Management System (“ISMS”) to manage risks relating to the information assets, either owned, operated, and hosted by Infonas, by appropriately protecting the confidentiality, integrity, and availability of the information assets thereby enhancing trust and confidence among its stakeholders.
Infonas shall ensure:
- Availability and overall information security of all information assets.
- Increase information security awareness level of all Infonas employees for safeguarding information systems.
- Continually improve and strengthen the overall security of Infonas information systems.
- Information security is maintained for servers, applications, internet, email, and network management.
- Information security requirements are addressed throughout the development lifecycle of Infonas applications.
- Timely engagement of help desk and effective maintenance of Infonas IT assets.
- Effective user access management and application maintenance for Infonas IT supported systems.